Here at CannaListEU, we are always looking for new contributors; if you are a budding or even an experienced writer and are looking for somewhere on the web to showcase your work, then why not give us a try. If you have an article of interest to CannaListEU‘s Community, we want to hear about it.
Share your stories, advice, and tips for other cannabis entrepreneurs in business.
CannaListEU is a platform for European professionals in Cannabis. We’re looking for entrepreneurs in business to share their stories of how they started their business, any specific advice they have (i.e., wellness, finance, marketing), and several articles we have coming up.
All articles will have author attribution with a profile on our site and links to your website and social. They are then promoted across our social media channels and to our community via our mailing list.
Write for Us Guest Post Cannabis Community
A Few Reasons To Blog For Us
- Get free exposure for your website or blog.
- Be a part of our growing community.
- Share your experiences with Berlin’s English Speaking Community.
What Do You Get in Return?
For contributing to our blog, you get several perks . . . primarily, you get Exposure!
- Credit for all posts they make and a link to their website from the author bio of the post.
- A bio, profile, image, and link to their website below all of their articles.
- Weekly to bi-weekly promotions of their articles on the CannaListEU Newsletter
Whether you’re looking to build yourself a name in the business or want to bring added interest and traffic to your own blog, this is a great opportunity!
(Other topics will also be considered)
- Social Media
- We want to help promote you as the author of your article and provide an opportunity to include a byline/signature on your posts. This may not be used as ad space. We’re looking for you to let people know who you are and what you do in CannaListEU’s Community.
- Authors will be entitled to a bio below their articles including links to their site. We allow up to 2 links, but they may not be affiliate links, point to junk sites solely designed to promote affiliate links, MLM sites, or adult content.
- We do not charge for article publication nor do we pay for content submitted.
- All articles are to be used once and only once. You may not reproduce the article on your own blog or any other article websites. Doing so detracts from the blog but having multiple copies of the same article creates a duplicate content issue.
- Authors may not link to their blogs in the articles. If you’re referencing news or articles from other bloggers, you must attribute your sources, but we will not allow links back to your own blogs. This rule eliminates the creation of fluff posts with the sole intention of promoting another site.
- Images included in your posts must not be larger than 550 pixels. Additionally, any images must be original or those from the public domain. You are expected to properly attribute images that you use. Please submit any images as attachments.
- Authors are expected to follow copyright laws and not infringe on others rights. This means no stealing of other’s articles or other works.
- Submissions become the property of CannaListEU; however, you will be credited for your work unless you ask to remain anonymous.
- We reserve the right to decline the publication of any post, article, or comment deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons, including modifying grammar, spelling, and style.
It is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting them to us.
NOTE: By agreeing to contribute to this blog, you must agree to all of the above conditions.
How Do I Get Started?
You can simply email your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn – CannaList EU Network