- This event has passed.
Lucky Leaf Expo Albuquerque 2022
February 25 - February 26
Lucky Leaf Expo – Created principally as a B2B platform for growers, processors, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, accountants, attorneys, marketers, journalists, executives, and more, our cannabis conferences are open to businesses and consumers looking to learn about advances in cannabis and connect with like-minded proponents of legalization, research, and expansion. Albuquerque, NM; Feb 25-26, 2022
Join trained experts in cannabinoids, their proper use, effectiveness, dosing & appropriate recommendations. You will learn the science and medicine plus a hands-on demonstration of cannabis cultivation and cloning, to list only a few training items at our CBD events.
The CBD expo training is designed exclusively for retail staff in the cannabis industry, health care providers, and people looking to get into the cannabis, CBD, or hemp-growing business.
Reasons to Attend a Cannabis Expo
- Learn More About Cannabis Legislation – Let’s face it. We all want to know what’s going on in the world of weed, but it’s not always so easy. With things sometimes changing from day to day, staying up to date on cannabis legislation can be incredibly difficult. So while you may be getting your daily updates on cannabis information from your favorite news source, an expo is a perfect place to learn more about what’s going on. You’ll find tons of information about the newest legislation and may even be able to meet some of the people who are working toward better legislation. So whether you want to find out more about what the future of cannabis looks like in Oklahoma or how the current legislation impacts you now, you can do it at our cannabis event.
- Check Out the Latest Products- What’s everyone’s favorite part of any expo? THE SWAG! Seriously, you’re going to love seeing all the coolest new gadgets in action, the results from brand new strains, and everything up and coming in weed. At Lucky Leaf’s cannabis expo in Oklahoma City, you’ll get the opportunity to check out some of the latest products in the industry while also meeting the people behind them. Plus, you’ll be sure to get plenty of swag and branded items from these vendors!
- Get in Touch – From creators to brand ambassadors, growers, and tech enthusiasts, the who’s who of cannabis in OK is going to be at Lucky Leaf. In an industry like cannabis, where there are always fresh faces, expos are the easiest network. Of course, networking is a necessary part of any business, but it seems to be even more critical in cannabis. And we like to think that our expo is one of the easiest environments to network in. You’re going to make some lasting relationships with people you meet at Lucky Leaf!
- Refresh Your Content – If you’ve been in a slump, an expo is a perfect way to pull yourself out and add a little refresh to your content. You can spice up your current content by including media from the expo and getting inspired by some other brands there. We assure you: attending our event will leave you inspired and can even give you that much-needed push you’ve been waiting for when it comes to your content!
- Get More Leads – At Lucky Leaf, we’re open to not only industry experts and businesses but also to cannabis enthusiasts! You’re going to have a chance to market yourself to so many people. Make sure that you take the time and get leads to go home and use them later. What’s one of the best parts about that? They’ll be VALUABLE leads. If they’re at a conference, they’re in the industry or the market, so they’ll be waiting for you to reach out to them. Score!