These are exciting times for the Cannabis Industry. Have you ever wondered how you could become part of a fast-growing, dynamic marketplace? What skills do you need? How do you land a job? Who is hiring?
We sat down to chat with KD Khairah of CanMar Global Conference & Expo (CGCE 2020 – Oct 23-25, 2020) to get insights into Cannabis Recruitment and to answer these questions and many more, KD and his team are bringing you CGCE2020 – the world’s leading Cannabis Thought Leaders will gather virtually to share with you insights about careers in Cannabis.
CGCE 2020 will provide a platform for professionals to showcase their brand, chat with potential investors, job seekers, and consumers. With global exposure, exhibitors will be promoted pre and post-event. Throughout the event, exhibitors will have the opportunity to connect directly with visitors, post promotional videos, lead gen through promotions, and present live to attendees.
$4.20 of every ticket will be donated to support charities, including:
- PatientAccess.ca – advocating for patients and advocating for themselves with stakeholders, health care professionals, government, and the general public.
- GlobalGiving – After Ebola, Zika, swine flu, and others, the world has been hit by another pandemic, COVID-19. This is one of those times where we all should come together as a team to fight the virus and help those in need. Global Giving is a nonprofit that helps us connect with nonprofits who have taken upon such initiatives.
- The Last Prisoner Project – The Last Prisoner Project was formed by a coalition of cannabis industry leaders, executives, and artists dedicated to bringing restorative justice to the cannabis industry.
Why attend the CanMar Global Conference & Expo
- Network and live chat with both plant-touching and ancillary companies around the world
- Learn and debate with industry-leading panelists
- Discover talent from our best in class pool
- Generate brand awareness amongst the community and consumers
- Boost leads, promotional opportunities, community engagement & viral social buzz
- The global presence and collaboration opportunity
- Build our community and share thoughts, ideas, opinions to shape the future of the industry
- Event access in your palm through the mobile app
CanMar is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in growth and development exclusively in the legalized cannabis industry. We provide an educational hub where thought leaders, international experts, and job seekers can collaborate and enhance their professional development through our industry events.
CannaList Conversations with KD Khairah CGCE2020
Bruce Linton Keynotes CanMar Global Conference and Expo 2020